The 8224R-i20-S2D is Nfina's 2U validated Hyper-converged Infrastructure (HCI) Standard solution for Windows Server Software-Defined solution from Microsoft. Built to optimize Storage Spaces Direct, highly virtualized compute and storage are combined in the same server node cluster, making them easier to deploy, manage, and scale thus eliminating networking silos and simplifying the network infrastructure.
There’s a lot to be gained in efficiency and simplicity by utilizing software-defined datacenter technology. But many IT organizations lack the time or staff to envision and implement new software-defined infrastructure.
Want the efficiency and simplicity of software-defined datacenter technology without having to design and implement it yourself? Validated software-defined datacenter solutions from preferred Microsoft partner Nfina can help you access these benefits faster.
Nfina offers Windows Server Software-Defined (WSSD) solutions that work with Window Server to deliver high-performance storage or hyper-converged infrastructure. Hyper-converged solutions bring together compute, storage, and networking on industry-standard servers and components, which means organizations can gain improved datacenter intelligence and control while avoiding the costs of specialized high-end hardware.
- Nfina’s Windows Server Software-Defined solutions uses Microsoft-validated designs and follow engineering best practices for seamless deployment and a steady-state operational experience.
- Nfina gets you up and running without lengthy design and build time and offers a single point of contact for implementation and support services.
- Nfina earn Windows Server Software-Defined program certification by meeting Microsoft standards for:
- Accelerated time to value
- Out-of-the-box optimization
- Expedited problem resolution
- Nfina’s Windows Server Software-Defined solutions are available in 2 nodes and 4 nodes to support your specific requirements.
Windows Server Software-Defined Partner Solution – HCI Standard validated platform
|Windows® OS||Microsoft® Windows Server® 2016 Datacenter|
|Form Factor||2U rack-mount enclosure|
|Storage||24 x 2.5" NVMe hot-swap drive bays|
|Minimum/Maximum Nodes||2 / 4 nodes per cluster|
|Processors||2x Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum|
|Processor Speed||1.7GHz to 3.8GHz|
|Memory||64GB to 1.5TB memory per node|
|Core Count – Min/Max||12 / 28 cores per processor|
|PCIe® Slots||6x PCIe® Gen3 x8|
|iWARP NIC Adapters||2x Dual Port 1/10/25Gb SFP+; 2x 10GBaseT (On motherboard)|
|Drives (per node)|
|Cache Min/Max||None / 4x NVMe 1.5TB per (6TB total)|
|Capacity Min/Max||4x NVMe 1TB per (4TB total) / 20x NVMe 4TB per (80TB total)|